Rinnai provides specialist courses an training on our appliances. As the UK and European market leader in the supply of gas-fired continuous-flow water heaters for commercial, domestic, and renewable integration. Rinnai is at the forefront of innovative and efficient systems and technology. We have seven specific courses on appliance training.
*If you wish to enroll in a specific course then please fill in the application form below
Special training can be arranged to cover all aspects of the maintenance and repair process, to ensure stability, Rinnai has invested in a good mix of comprehensive training facilities and courses delivered in the charger from our vehicles - we can also provide short one-hour lessons based on your needs.
To increase your knowledge, skills, expertise, and value in a growing product category, rely on Rinnai's unique experience and innovative training. Download our training brochure below for more details
- Course 1 - N-Series Training (3hr) - Heavy Duty Condensing installation service and maintenance
- Course 2 – A-Series Training (2hr) - Covers domestic water heater installation service and maintenance
- Course 3 – HDC Range Training (3hr) Service and maintenance of all previous-generation condensing units and current none condensing units
- Course 4 – Combi Boiler Course (1.5hr) Installation service and maintenance
- Course 5 – Heat Pumps (2hr) Monobloc installation training
- Course 6 – Renewables- Solar/HP hybrid systems (2hr) Integrating renewables into commercial systems
- Course 7 – Part L updates 2022 (1hr)